Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cherry on top Award!




I just learned today that I have been tagged for the "Cherry on top Award" what a fantastic news! It comes from Christine - Frk Turkis, thanks so much for the Award! She does totally amazing things with her sewing machine, I am very honoured :-)

The Award consists in mentioning 3 things one likes about oneself and give the Award to 3 other bloggers, so here are the 3 things I like about myself :

- that I have such a fantastic baby boy
- such an amazing partner in life (lucky me)
- and that I always at least try, even when times are tough, to improve myself in many ways

The 3 nominees are:
Lille Bitte Fnug: for her new but oh so inspiring blog
MollyMy: for the very nice and delicate creations
Lille a : for the great energy that comes out of her crafty experiences with her children



5 comments:

MollyMy said...

Tusind tak fordi du har givet mig en award, jeg er meget glad og stolt.
Kh Birthe

FrkTURKIS said...

Jeg synes bestemt du fortjener prisen - og tak for dine pæne ord.

Bedste tanker fra Christine

nkitkat said...

Hi Mollymy tak for din kommentar, er glad at du kunne godt lide det :-)

Christine mange tak til dig og for dine besøger :-)

lilla a said...

Tak! Det blev jeg glad for!

nkitkat said...

Hi Lilla a, tak for din besøg, din galaxy project er simpelthen såååååå fantastik, well done :-)